All the latest on Handel, music in Halle and musical instruments.
Where research is concerned, the activities of Handel House are very wide-ranging. Findings from these lines of research – whether theoretical or entirely practical – are fed directly into publication and performance practices and into exhibitions and concerts; the results of research are there for all to see.
The scientific activities covered by the Handel House Foundation include:
- Handel in his numerous different contexts
- the "Halle Handel Edition" (HHA)
- The history of music in Halle, going back more than 1,000 years
- Restoration and conservation workshop
- Historical musical instruments, systematic analysis of them and knowledge dissemination
- Current research projects
- The annual international Academic Conference during the Handel Festival
– all in all, exciting areas of research that by being concentrated in one place generate synergy effects.